Saturday, June 25, 2016

You continue you with the pearls

You remember how important these pearls are to Surf, and in spite of the pirates yelping at your heels, you press on. With every step the chest grows heavier and the pirates closer. Surf is no where to be seen.

"Help me!" you shout, but your voice is drowned by the waves.

"You'll feel the bite of my cutlass, you scurvy dog!" a pirate bellows.

"Hold on!" Surf shouts. A massive wave like a hand reaches out and sweeps the pirates away. You stumble to a stop in front of Surf. "Sorry that took so long. Water magic is unpredictable. For your help I will now transport you anywhere your heart desires. I can even use my time magic to allow you to experience a previous adventure with new choices. What would you like to do?"

Click here for your options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment