Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tell the Bears You AREN'T on the Menu

"Excuse me!" you say in your most outraged voice. "I am NOT on the menu! The whole reason you are even here, ladies, is because of me. I expect a little respect."

"Well," snorts the female bear. "I can't be expected to know which humans are food and which are friends. You  all look a like to me . . ."

Your friend, the male bear, steps forward, eager to make peace.

"Sorry for the confusion, ladies," he says, " Perhaps I can interest you in some fish. My friend and I will be right back with salmon for all."

He takes your sleeve in his teeth and pulls you out of the clearing.

"That was a close one," he says. "You need to be careful. We bears are not known for our patience, especially not when we are hungry!"

"That's good to know, bear," you say. "Let's get fishing."

On the way he confides in you that this is possibly too much female attention. He had intended to find ONE female bear, and now that there are a dozen possible mates he is a little overwhelmed and uncertain how to make a choice.

Do you suggest he draw numbers?

or

Do you ask him to describe his ideal mate?

No comments:

Post a Comment