Sunday, May 5, 2013

Disenchanting Rin

"Other than my father and the witch of the river, there are relatively few magicians with the power to change people back and forth from human to animal," Rilla explains. "The only two I can think of are the Goblin King who holds court in the great caverns of the mountains and Frynna the Sky Queen, a fairy of great renown. Either of them should be able to reverse the spell. It is simply an issue of whether or not they would be willing to go against my father. I am afraid Rin and I will be unable to accompany you for my father is likely to still be seeking us and it is best we stay hidden in the forest.

Do you think we should seek out the Goblin King?

or

Is Frynna in her castle in the clouds a safer choice?"


1 comment:

  1. This is fun!! It reminds me of that strange land in the Spellsmith & Carver books.

    ReplyDelete