Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You Choose Yellow

"Those who choose yellow, such as yourself, are generally what I call 'reactive' personalities. They tend to respond emotionally to events as they present themselves and act impulsively rather than have a thought out plan of attack. I see you are one who would stand up for what you believe in even in the face of danger and because of this your ventures in this wood will bring you great hardship but also possibly greater reward. Your instinct will serve you well, but be careful, for there is danger in these woods and you must learn to look before you leap."

She pockets the stones once more then stands up from her chair.

"I think I would like a cup of tea? Would you drink with me, stranger?"

"Yes, a cup of tea would suit me just fine," you reply.

or

"No, I am afraid I must be going." 

No comments:

Post a Comment