Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Bear Tells You His quest

"Excellent!" says the bear with a toothy grin. "I will keep it short and to the point. I generally prefer a simple, solitary life, but even a confirmed bachelor such as myself can grow lonely. However, bears are scarce in this neck of the woods and as hard as I have searched, I have yet to come across a female of my species. I have heard tell, however, of a wizard who lives on an island in the middle of the great lake in the valley and this wizard is able to draw creatures from all over the world to his very doorstep. I would seek him out myself, however, I don't swim and the prospect of all that water between myself and the wizard is daunting. Would you, my friend, go to this wizard on my behalf and ask him to find me a mate?"

You are stirred by the bear's pleas and agree immediately to undertake the venture.

or

You tell the bear that you think such a task is a little beneath you.

No comments:

Post a Comment